Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Recent Purchases


My bookspending addiction has been in decline for about a year now, due to a combo of home-buying, having most easy-to-get books in my series of choice, and the downfall of eBay.

Lately though, I've been working on building a set of Trixie Beldens for my mom, which has thrown me back into my old haunts, plus I've finally gotten results from some of my saved eBay searches. I've been able to get two Shirley Flight books for less than $20 with shipping apiece, and I also got three more Christopher Cool Teen Agent books, which means I currently only need Ace of Shadows. That series really needs its own post someday. It's AMAZING.

Rounding out the list are Saboteurs on the River (Penny Parker), Courageous Wings (a single title by Nancy Drew ghostwriter, Mildred Wirt Benson), The Search for the Missing Twin (Vicki Barr), and The Ghost Wore White (Connie Blair, which I already owned, just not in dj). So some of these titles should become reviews soon, along with The Puzzle in the Pond. Of course, I probably have a dozen plus Dana Girls titles in my TBR pile, but frankly, I dislike almost all DG books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing